From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
Today, we’re celebrating the first day of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with a special episode of our ongoing series of Disney-inspired bento box tutorials. Disney Parks Blog reader and fan Mike Kravanis is joining us from Magic Kingdom Park to create bento magic – Buddy Boil from Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
To create a colorful Buddy Boil bento box, rice is cooked in blueberry water and then shaped around chopped strawberries and cream cheese for filling. Apples are then sliced to create facial features before adding more blueberries. Watch the video to see how Mike uses the fruit to finish a perfect Buddy Boil bento – and then give it a try!
Check out a few of our recent Disney bento videos:
- Disney Parks Bento Magic: Spike the Bee
- Disney Parks Blog Artist Mike Kravanis Creating Bento Box Magic at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Chewbacca
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Lady and the Tramp Topiaries from the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Porg from Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Disney Parks Bento Magic – Miguel from Disney•Pixar’s ‘Coco’