From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michael Ramirez
It’s been an out-of-this world summer at the Disneyland Resort. Whatever adventure you may choose—from enjoying the outdoor musical stage show “Tale of the Lion King” to traveling to a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, there’s never been a better time to experience the magic of Disney. Head to the Disneyland Resort now for the perfect end-of-summer celebration!
It’s also your last chance to experience these five, limited-time offerings:
- Soarin’ Over California (through Aug. 31)
- “Disneyland Forever” (through Sept. 2)
- “Tale of The Lion King” (through Sept. 2)
- Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration (through Sept. 2)
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” (through Sept. 30)
What’s your favorite summertime experience at the Disneyland Resort?