From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Melanie Curtsinger
Cruising on the Disney Dream is a dream-come-true for anyone with a sweet tooth! Whether you take a three-, four- or five-night vacation aboard this ship, you’ll have plenty of options for indulging in decadent desserts. You’ll need the energy for all the fun you’ll have on board, plus calories don’t count on vacation!
Check out the top five ways you can treat your sweet tooth on the Disney Dream…
1. Make a pit stop at Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats. Refuel at this dessert shop inspired by the arcade game from Disney’s “Wreck-It Ralph.” Your family can celebrate your time aboard with a trophy filled with gelato or an ice cream sundae in a “Sugar Rush” racecar. If you can’t decide which ice cream flavor you want, Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats also has candy and baked treats to satisfy your cravings!
2. Cool down with an Eye Scream or Frozone treat. While you’re enjoying the sunshine up on deck, grab some soft-serve ice cream and scare-tastic toppings at Eye scream Treats. Named after the friendly, one-eyed monster Mike Wazowski from the Disney-Pixar animated feature “Monsters, Inc.,” this eatery has treats and a wide variety of flavors that will make you scream with joy! Or you can chill out with a cool Frozone refreshment by the pool. Inspired by the ice-creating hero from the Disney-Pixar movie “The Incredibles,” this poolside spot has refreshing, fruit smoothies for the entire family to enjoy.
3. Become a dessert connoisseur at Remy. Looking for more than an ice cream cone? Treat your taste buds to a five-course dessert menu served with coffee! The adult-exclusive Remy Dessert Experience features a rich dialogue with Remy’s Executive Chef and Pastry Chef, who will explain the history and evolution of each sweet selection. If you’re a dessert lover, this experience is perfect for you!
4. Save room for dessert at Palo’s brunch. Adults can indulge in a spectacular champagne brunch at Palo, which includes an all-you-care-to-eat buffet of international cheeses, made-to-order entrées, fresh pastries and, you guessed it, plenty of dessert! With tons of mini-sized desserts, you can treat your sweet tooth to a wide variety of flavors!
5. Brighten your day with dessert at Cabanas. Take a stroll along a beach boardwalk and grab a bite to eat at Cabanas. This restaurant offers guests a casual dining experience with food and beverage stations, breathtaking ocean views, and indoor and outdoor seating. Most importantly, it has a whole section dedicated to desserts like sundaes, cookies, cakes and fruit!
See all of our options for cruising on the Disney Dream here.