From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
Both parks are decked out for the occasion with spook-tacular décor, seasonal attraction overlays and Halloween-themed treats – not to mention Disney villains lurking throughout the resort.
For more information about Halloween Time, check out our original “Spookiest Time of Year at Disneyland Resort” story or visit Disneyland.com/Halloween.
One of the highlights of the festival will be the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, in which Disney on Broadway stars pair up to perform their favorite songs from award-winning productions at the America Gardens Theatre. Check out our original Epcot International Festival of the Arts post for more details.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Meet the Artists: September 2019 at WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort – There’s always new art to appreciate and new artists to meet, and September is no exception at the WonderGround Gallery in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
- ‘Say Cheese’ and #TasteEpcot with Disney Gift Card – Disney Gift Card is back with a new wristlet design featuring our favorite “little chef,” Remy, paired with an assortment of cheeses and grapes!
- Venture into the Hundred Acre Wood for the Newest Wishables Collection – For this month’s Wishables Wednesday, we’re excited to share with you the newest collection inspired by The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction at both Disneyland park and Magic Kingdom Park.
- New Eats and Treats Coming to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Get ready to get your taste buds tingling for new eats and treats coming to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
- 7 Photos that Will Make You Want to Visit Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Now – This year, there have been spooky new elements added in to the parade, as well as the debut of the brand-new fireworks show, “Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular”!