From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Calling all “Frozen” fans – we’re celebrating the latest color collection, Arendelle Aqua, inspired by the Academy Award-winning animated feature, “Frozen” from Walt Disney Animated Studios at the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts with special Arendelle Aqua treats. Also, these treats just happen to go perfectly with our new line of Arendelle Aqua merchandise that’s available starting TODAY!
That’s right, all of the beautiful spirit jerseys, headbands, shirts, tumblers, and phone cases you see in these pictures can be found at various merchandise locations at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort as well as shopDisney.com. For more information on the entire collection, check out our recent blog for all of the details!
Now back to the food – these yummy items are definitely worth melting for, and they’re all available starting today (unless otherwise specified below). So, come on out and try them for yourself! Here’s my Foodie Guide to everything Arendelle Aqua.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Arendelle Aqua Cone (Available at Storybook Treats) – Cotton candy soft-serve topped with sugar Mickeys and cotton candy sugar
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (Block & Hans) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor and blackberry moonshine
- Frozen Arendelle Aqua Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Norway Beer Cart) – Frozen Lemonade with passionfruit and pineapple
- Arendelle Aqua Frozen Lemonade (non-alcoholic, Sunshine Seasons) – Frozen Lemonade with cotton candy flavor
- Arendelle Aqua Cupcake (Sunshine Seasons) – Chocolate-hazelnut cupcake topped with buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Victoria Sponge Cake (Yorkshire County Fish Shop) – sponge cake with aqua buttercream
- Arendelle Aqua Cuvée (Amorette’s Patisserie) – Fairytale Champagne with chocolate Minnie Mouse topper
- Arendelle Aqua Punch (Daily Poutine) – Coconut rum, peach schnapps, blue curaçao, and artic swirl Odwalla lemonade
- Arendelle Aqua Sugar Drop Donuts (Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort) – Two sweet cake donuts topped with blue fondant glaze and a winter sugar crystal mix
- Aqua Pearl Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort) – Chocolate cupcake with blue cotton candy marshmallow cream center, cotton candy buttercream, milk chocolate ears, crispy pearls, sugar, and glitter
- Aqua Sparkle Cupcake (available starting Sept. 15 ay Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort) – Chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate salted caramel mousse and topped with aqua and white vanilla buttercream, blue crispy pearls, and sparkly milk chocolate ears
- Arendelle Aqua Cotton Candy Éclair (Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa) – Éclair filled with cotton candy mousse and raspberry curd
- Arendelle Aqua Cake (Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) –Vanilla cake filled with blueberry jam
- Worth Melting For (Geyser Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge) – Vodka, blue curaçao, tropical-flavored syrup, pineapple juice, and sour
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake (Kona Café Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Lemon blueberry cheesecake with blueberry compote, graham cracker crust, chocolate shell, and micro orchids
- Ice Elixir (Oasis and Barefoot Pool Bars at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Gin, blue curaçao, lemon, and pineapple
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Jolly Holiday Bakery Café) – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Linzer Cookie (Market House) – Mickey-shaped cookie with a snowflake-shaped center, mixed berry jam, and chocolate ganache
- Arendelle Aqua Churro (Town Square Churro Cart) – Churro dusted with aqua sugar
- Arendelle Aqua Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket (Popcorn Cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle)
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Candy Palace, Hunny Spot) – Vanilla cake pop
Disney California Adventure Park
- Arendelle Aqua Macaron (Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café and Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream) – Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream and blueberries and cream filling
- Arendelle Aqua Mickey Balloon Premium Popcorn Bucket (Hyperion Popcorn Cart)
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff) – Vanilla cake pop
Downtown Disney District
- Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop (Marceline’s Confectionery) – Vanilla cake pop coated with black raspberry white chocolate
For more information on all of these items – visit the Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World Resort websites or check out the Disneyland app or the My Disney Experience mobile app for Walt Disney World Resort. Happy snacking!