From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Valerie Lee
Halloween is in full swing at the Disneyland Resort and you’ll find treats and other surprises everywhere you look, including throughout the Downtown Disney District! From specialty menu items to seasonal shopping, Halloween entertainment and pumpkin patches a plenty, there’s something for everyone right now in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
Savor autumn with seasonally inspired eats! Celebrate your favorite fall flavors and enjoy tasty pumpkin-spiced sweets and autumn-inspired cocktails. It’s all too ghoul to resist!
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes: Share a Halloween CrazyShake, starting with a vanilla frosted rim with candy corn, topped with a ‘spider-web’ chocolate cupcake, orange and white twisty pop, orange rock candy, whipped cream, orange sprinkles and chocolate drizzle.
- Marceline’s Confectionary: Take a bite into a caramel apple or cake pop inspired by the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Jack Skellington or an adorable Minnie Mouse witch.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen: Decadent and delicious, be sure to try the Apple Booberry Cobbler with Dulce de Leche‘ Ice Scream’ or Spiced Pumpkin cocktail.
- Salt & Straw: Stop in for a scoop during their “Spooktacular Series” and try the Great Candycopia, Creepy Crawly Critters and Mummy’s Pumpkins Spiced Potion.
- Sprinkles: Always a great gift idea, pick up pumpkin cupcakes and a “Boo Box” assortment.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: The Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip is the perfect sweet treat!
Spellbinding Shopping, Spooktacular Experiences
If you’re looking for a splash of spooky home décor and apparel, be sure to visit the World of Disney, Disney Home and The Disney Dress Shop.
Looking for eerie entertainment? Check out the hauntingly and fabulously entertaining SCAREolers, an a cappella group singing your Halloween favorites, Wednesday and Friday evenings through October 31.
Throughout the Downtown Disney District, spot all of the Halloween planters featuring more than 1,100 hand-painted, candy-themed pumpkins, along with 2,500 real pumpkins and 1,900 gourds creating many colorful backdrops for a group photo!
Join us this Halloween season in the Downtown Disney District!