13 Days Left to Experience Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michael Ramirez
Eek! Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort will be materializing in 13 days – our worst nightmare! Don’t wait any longer… now is the time to appear!
Check out these 13 frightfully fun experiences during Halloween:
- “Fall” for “gourd-geous” seasonal décor: Don’t wait until you turn into a pumpkin! Hurry to the pumpkin festival on Main Street, U.S.A in Disneyland park to see sweet seasonal décor. Everyone will love taking a photo with the enormous Mickey-shaped pumpkin!
- Cruise by Radiator Screams in Cars Land: The “Haul-O-Ween” season at Disney California Adventure park has taken over Radiator Screams with transformed attractions such as Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween and Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree. Enjoy “spoke-y” décor and fun chances to appear next to Lightning McQueen, Mater and friends in their “car-stumes” before they rev their engines into the night.
- Brave the Guardians of the Galaxy: Monsters After Dark: Make time to drop on down this monstrous thrill ride as the Guardians of the Galaxy continue their mission in the Collector’s Fortress at Disney California Adventure park. This evening attraction will be the biggest thrill and chill of your life!
- Scare Disney villians in their tracks: Now is your chance to spook out with your favorite Disney villains at their stomping grounds throughout the Disneyland Resort! Take a photo while you’re at it and show off your most devious smiles.
- Romp around the Villains Dance Party: You will want to boogie on down with those vile villains at the Villains Dance Party located in Tomorrowland Terrace at Disneyland park! Everyone is invited to move and groove with the evil team. It’s spook-tacular fun for everyone.
- Sink your teeth into Halloween-themed food and beverages: Come try all the festive foods that are “haunting” Halloween throughout the Disneyland Resort. For more information on the excitingly eerie eats, visit our Foodie Guide to Halloween Time 2019 at Disneyland Resort.
- Find the sweetest candies of all: Mirror, mirror on the wall; find me sweets before the end of fall! Halloween would be nothing without candy, so to find your favorite dastardly desserts, check out our Candy Guide to Halloween Time 2019 at Disneyland Resort.
- Snap a Halloween photo with Mickey Mouse and Friends: Hurry down to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and the whole gang’s Halloween costumes this year! You may want to take a photo with them in your freakishly fun attire for the ultimate Halloween memory.
- See stunning projections during “Halloween Screams”: Don’t miss your chance to enjoy a “ch-eerie” version of the projection and special effects show “Halloween Screams,” available for all Disneyland park guests. This nighttime spectacular at Disneyland park is hosted by “Master of Scare-emonies” Jack Skellington and can be viewed throughout the park. “Halloween Screams” goes sky high with fireworks on select nights, so make sure to plan your trip soon!
- Dare to discover what’s appearing around the Downtown Disney District: When you find yourself strolling through the Downtown Disney District, make sure to capture all the gourd-geous, candy-themed pumpkin displays all around you. While you’re there, enjoy the musical stylings of the SCAREolers, our our very own undead a capella performers, on select evenings, including Halloween night!
- Drag home wonderfully wicked seasonal merchandise: Take your bat wings and show your spirit with fang-tastic clothing and merchandise! Satisfy any sweet cravings with candy corn-inspired merchandise, including the newest candy corn headband, spirit jersey and black sequin Loungefly backpack! For wicked home décor, pick up a votive poison apple — perfect to set on your windowsill for all trick-or-treaters to see.
- Trick-or-treat at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort: Why trick-or-treat only on Halloween night? If you are staying on property, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offers trick-or-treating fun on select afternoons in October. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will have treat maps of locations, so everyone staying at the hotels can make the most of their candy collecting adventures!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday: See the limited-time transformation of Haunted Mansion Holiday as Pumpkin King Jack Skellington turns the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland park into a wonderfully wicked, holiday-infused attraction inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Thankfully, you’ll get to enjoy Haunted Mansion Holiday through the holiday season ending Jan. 6, 2020.
Well, what are you waiting for, scaredy cats? Visit the Disneyland Resort this Halloween season before Oct. 31!