From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
This week, we were excited to share an update that on December 20 – the same day the film Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker launches, Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be adding new destinations inspired by the latest episode of the Star Wars saga.
In his original post, Tom Fitzgerald shared that in the trailers for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you caught glimpses of the ocean moon Kef Bir. He said that Starspeeders will be heading there soon! Check out our “Star Tours – The Adventures Continue” post for more details.
Also, along with our other Halloween stories, we shared a look at frightful eats at our three Disney Food Trucks at Disney Springs. You’ll spot all three trucks at Disney Springs West Side located right across from Disney’s Candy Cauldron and check the website for operating times as they change daily.
You can see more in Kelsey’s original “Frightful Foodie Finds for Halloween at Disney Springs” post.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- New Halloween Costume Inspiration at Disney Springs, WonderFall Flavors and More at Walt Disney World Resort this Weekend – To help make the most of your weekends, we’re sharing new must-do weekend experiences at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Find Your #HappyPlace: The Stories That Live in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Recently we had Matt Martin, Creative Executive of Franchise Story & Content from the Lucasfilm Story Group, visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, and while he was exploring the planet of Batuu, he met with some of the authors who helped bring some of the stories of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to life.
- Spook-tacular Ways to Stay Cool at Disneyland Resort this Halloween Season – It is the spookiest time of the year at the Disneyland Resort and there are plenty of ghoulish delights to enjoy. Here are some ways to beat the heat while enjoying all the seasonal festivities.
- Celebrate ‘The Lion King’ with African-Inspired Eats, Music and Fun at Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night – Earlier this year, we announced an all-new dining adventure coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park select nights beginning July 24. Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night is a family-friendly progressive dining experience drawing inspiration from the many facets of African cultures.
- Mobile Order Service Expands to More Dining Locations Than Ever Before at Walt Disney World Resort – Did you know the mobile order service is now available at more than 35 locations throughout the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels?
- VIDEO: Plaza de la Familia Shines at Disney California Adventure Park – If you are looking for a special, inspiring experience at the Disneyland Resort, look no further than Plaza de la Familia at Disney California Adventure park. This limited-time celebration honors the beloved Pixar film, “Coco,” and the everlasting bonds of family with live entertainment, arts and crafts activities and food!