From the Walt Disney World News and written by: cortney
Experience the theatrical production ‘Frozen – Live at the Hyperion,’ get an Anna or Elsa makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, learn to draw Olaf, and more as ‘Frozen 2’ comes to theaters Nov. 22
ANAHEIM, Calif. (November 22, 2019) – The beloved story of “Frozen” comes to life in experiences across the Disneyland Resort this holiday season as guests celebrate the original film along with the premiere of “Frozen 2,” in theaters beginning Nov. 22, 2019.
Guests will encounter Anna and Elsa in their new looks from “Frozen 2” and discover “Frozen”-themed dining, merchandise and dazzling entertainment. In addition to the “Frozen-”filled adventures currently available, guests may enjoy a new Anna or Elsa-inspired makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and snacking on new “Frozen”-inspired treats. Here are eleven wintry offerings worth melting for this Holiday season.
At Disney California Adventure
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome: Anna and Elsa are celebrating their new, epic adventure and park guests will discover their new looks, inspired by “Frozen 2” from Walt Disney Animation Studios. Guests will drift into a wondrous wintry moment as they encounter these loving sisters and receive a greeting straight from the enchanted kingdom of Arendelle. Anna and Elsa are eager to meet new friends and share their adventures. A photograph at the Royal Welcome will make this special encounter a lasting memory.
- “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion”: The magic of “Frozen” comes to life in this sensational theatrical production at the Hyperion Theater, giving guests a chance to relive the story of the first movie before the adventures continue in the highly anticipated “Frozen 2.” This one-hour stage show in Hollywood Land uses elaborate costumes and sets, stunning special effects and show-stopping production numbers to recount the heartwarming tale. For a limited time this fall, a special look at moments from “Frozen 2” will be presented for guests gathered to experience “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.”
- Olaf Experience: Guests can put pen to paper and learn how to draw Arendelle’s summer-loving snowman Olaf from a Disney artist at the Animation Academy. The finished piece of “art” creates a unique holiday season souvenir. And, beginning in December, guests can come nose-to-carrot with this lovable character and get a warm hug.
- “World of Color – Season of Light”: Holiday magic is in the air – and the water – as moments with “Frozen” characters Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven are woven into this holiday spectacular on Paradise Bay. Guests will enjoy seeing young Anna and Elsa play in the snow with Olaf trailing along, and feel the love as Anna and Kristoff kiss at the end of a scene that features the holiday classic, “Baby, it’s Cold Outside.”
- “Frozen” Dining Package: Guests will have the best time in forever as they enjoy a three-course lunch and spectacular live stage show. The royal treatment begins at Carthay Circle Restaurant with a meal that’s topped off with a one-of-a-kind dessert, Olaf’s Summer Dream Vacation (or any of the other dessert options). Following their lunch, guests will have reserved seats at the Hyperion theater for the sensational theatrical production, “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.” The magic of “Frozen” comes to life in this show with special effects, big production numbers and enchanted storytelling. Separate theme park admission is required and reservations are recommended.
At Disneyland Park
- “A Christmas Fantasy” parade: Guests will be enchanted by the wonder of “Frozen” as a magical float travels down Main Street, U.S.A., with Anna, Elsa and Olaf bidding them a warm winter welcome to Disneyland.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: Royalty-in-training between the ages of three and 12 can be transformed into Anna or Elsa, with a little help from their very own Fairy Godmother-in-training. Guests are able to choose from looks inspired by “Frozen” and “Frozen 2.” Guests can also choose an Anna or Elsa inspired hairstyle, along with makeup, nail polish, face gem, princess sash, princess cinch bag and a huggable Olaf plush. New hairstyles inspired by “Frozen 2” are also available. The new Anna hairstyle includes a colorful leaf halo, sparkling statement bobby pins and a snowflake barrette with ribbons. The Elsa hairstyle features a shimmering braid, sparkling statement bobby pins and a snowflake barrette. To reserve this package, visit com or call 714 -781-STYLE (714-781-7895). Separate theme park admission is required.
At the hotels
- Frozen-themed in-room celebration at Hotels of the Disneyland Resort: Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Hotel will enjoy themed restaurants and rooms, legendary Disney guest service and exclusive benefits. For an added surprise, families can treat their loved ones with the gift of a Holiday In-Room Celebration from Disney Floral and Gifts. The newest “Frozen” option includes a “Frozen”-themed door banner, snowflake confetti, pillow blanket, tote, light-up lanyards, autograph book and more. To book a hotel stay, visit com/hotels/.
Across the Resort
- Special treats: Food and beverage at the Disneyland Resort add to the “Frozen” magic for guests to enjoy. An Arendelle Aqua Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream, blueberries and cream filling can be found at Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure, and at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café in Disneyland. Additionally, a fun Sven sipper can now be found at Red Rose Taverne and Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland, and at the Hyperion cart at Disney California Adventure.
- Merchandise: Just in time for the holidays, guests can celebrate their love for “Frozen” with something to wear or something to take home as a souvenir. Items include Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven plush; ornaments, apparel, drinkware and pins – plus new roleplay inspired by Anna and Elsa, available in children’s sizes at locations throughout the resort. Guests may also show off their “Frozen” fandom with the latest Arendelle Aqua collection inspired by the films, with items such as headwear, accessories and men’s and women’s apparel.
- “Frozen 2” playlist featured on the Play Disney Parks app: Guests in the park or at home can enjoy the sounds from the new movie with the Frozen 2 Official Playlist, a specially-curated Apple Music® playlist within the Play Disney Parks app.*
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. Music streaming feature requires an Apple Music trial or subscription. Separate Apple Music terms and conditions apply. Subscription plan renews automatically after trial. If you’re under 18, get your parent’s permission first. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.