From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michael Ramirez
Whether you have been naughty or nice this year, there are gifts available at the Disneyland Resort everyone will enjoy unwrapping this holiday season. From playsets and Porgs to castles and clothing, here are some gift ideas for all the unique individuals in your life – or even for your own holiday wish list!
- A flashy entrance into any holiday party is guaranteed with one of the cozy Disney Parks Holiday Ugly Sweaters. Choose from designs featuring a frosty Fantasyland Castle with LED lights, Mickey, Minnie and mouse-eared snowmen.
- As you’re dashing through the snow this holiday season, jingle all the way with a Mickey Mouse Icon Jingle Bell Light-Up Necklace. This gift combines sight and sound to ignite the senses.
- A Mickey Mouse Snowflake Light-Up Wand is perfect for anyone who creates magic in your life. Watch their eyes sparkle as the wand lights up with rainbow-colored snowflake projections, allowing them to create their own winter wonderland.
- Do you want to build a snowman? How about wear one? The light-up Snowman Baseball Cap features a frosty friend with a plaid muffler and tiny ear hat topper. Add to the snow fun with a Mouseketeer Snowman Light-Up Tumbler.
- From R2-D2 to BB-8, droids have shown us what a true sidekick can do. At Droid Depot at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, give the gift of building an R2 or BB unit who can be by their side for the holidays and beyond. Love them, they will!
- While Jack Frost is nipping at your nose, an adorable Porg can be resting on your shoulder. The Porg Mini Magnetic Shoulder Plush is the perfect stocking stuffer for any Star Wars fan.
- The force can be with you and any padawan this holiday with the gift of a lightsaber. Choose a legacy lightsaber of a well-known Jedi such as Rey or Obi Wan Kenobi or follow the path of a Sith and wield the lightsabers of Darth Vader or Kylo Ren.
- Now is the time to shine with the “Frozen”-inspired Arendelle Aqua collection. When it’s time to let it go and relax, throw on the Mickey Mouse Metallic Sweatshirt with iridescent metallic accents. You can also add some sparkle to any outfit with the Minnie Mouse Icon Crossbody Bag by Loungefly.
- Sunglass Hut is launching a gift set that celebrates Mickey Mouse and includes a pair of co-branded Mickey Mouse Wayfarer Ray-Bans along with a limited edition Mickey pin. This gift set will make a unique addition to any fashionista’s wardrobe.
- Whether you’re dressing up or dressing down for the holidays, the Holiday Lounge Jogger makes it easy (and festive)! Comfort meets style with this holiday apparel featuring snow-covered trees, lights and Mickey donning his Santa hat.
- The Disney Parks Wishables collection is the perfect stocking stuffer for any Disney fan. Each set turns park favorites into adorable collectables, including the Holiday Disney Parks Wishables Collection featuring Santa Mickey, a toy drummer, reindeer, gingerbread man and snowman.
- Give the gift of exciting new play possibilities with the LEGO Minifigures Disney Series 2 featuring favorite characters such as Vintage Mickey, Jack Skellington, Hercules and more. Every collectible minifigure comes with an accessory, plus a unique display baseplate.
- A unique Disney Parks-inspired phone case by Otterbox is the perfect gift for the “Disnerd” in your life! Choose the case that pays homage to the iconic Partners statue in Disneyland park.
- Give the gift of Groot to be hooked on a feeling this holiday season. A Groot Mini Magnetic Shoulder Plush is the best companion for any Super Hero fan.
- Give the gift of a Disney+ subscription to create lasting memories by reminiscing on classics and watching new stories, including a few inspired by Disney Parks like “The Imagineering Story” and “One Day at Disney.” Visit the Disney+ kiosk in the Downtown Disney District to learn more and subscribe in person.
- Santa is coming to town with the Santa Mickey Mouse Mini Backpack by Loungefly. This gift brings holiday cheer wherever you go—from a day at the parks to a night at the movies.
- Celebrate holiday traditions and cultural festivities when you give the gift of Disney’s Festival of Holidays, the heartwarming celebration in Disney California Adventure park. Choose from a range of event-exclusive apparel and home goods!
- A traditional holiday advent calendar is given a Disney twist with the Holiday Park Foods 12 Days of Socks. Each day your loved one will get a treat that warms their hearts… and their feet!
- Every princess needs a castle of their own to call home. Make their holiday wish come true with the Frozen Holiday Wish Castle Play Set, bringing to life the magic of “Frozen” with sounds, music, lights and even a fireworks show.
- The special princess in your life can look the part when you give them the gift of Anna or Elsa Deluxe Roleplay Dresses, inspired by “Frozen 2.” They will be ready for any royal ball!
- All royalty-in-training children will love using their imagination to retell the stories of beloved princesses with the Princess Storybook Playsets. Choose from Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Jasmine and allow your princess to live her own fairytale.
This holiday season, head on over to the Disneyland Resort and let the magic of the parks inspire your holiday shopping. Find these gifts throughout the Disneyland Resort or ShopDisney.com.