From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michael Ramirez
The heart-warming tale of the unstoppable sisters Anna and Elsa continues in the recently released “Frozen 2” film. This holiday season, see “Frozen 2” now in theaters and come experience the magic of “Frozen” and “Frozen 2” at the Disneyland Resort:
At Disney California Adventure Park
1. Travel to Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome at the Disney Animation building and meet the loving sisters who are now appearing in their new looks inspired by the recently released “Frozen 2” film.
2. Catch the sensational theatrical production of “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion,” giving you a chance to relive the story of the first movie. For a limited time, a special look at moments from “Frozen 2” will be presented prior to the production.
3. Do You Want to Build a Snowman? Learn to “build” Olaf in a unique class taught by a Disney artist at the Animation Academy. The finished piece of art makes for a unique holiday season souvenir. And, beginning in December, guests can come nose-to-carrot with this lovable character and get a warm hug.
4. Experience the return of “World of Color – Season of Light” featuring favorite “Frozen” characters. Watch as young Anna and Elsa play in the snow with Olaf trailing along, and feel the love as Anna and Kristoff kiss at the end of a scene that features the holiday classic, “Baby, it’s Cold Outside.”
At Disneyland Park
5. Enjoy “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, which includes appearances by Anna, Elsa and Olaf bidding you a warm winter welcome from their magical “Frozen” float.
6. Head to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where young royalty-in-training can transform into Anna and Elsa with hairstyles, outfits, makeup, nail polish and accessories inspired by both films. To reserve this package, visit Disneyland.com or call 714 -781-STYLE (714-781-7895). Separate theme park admission is required.
At the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
7. Guests staying at one of the three on-property hotels can give the gift of a “Frozen”-themed in-room celebration from Disney Floral and Gifts. To add to your magical stay, this package includes a “Frozen” door banner, snowflake confetti, pillow blanket, tote, light-up lanyards, autograph book and more.
Around the Disneyland Resort
9. Celebrate your love for “Frozen” with something to take home as a souvenir! Items include Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Sven plush; ornaments, apparel, drinkware and pins – plus new roleplay inspired by Anna and Elsa. You can also show off your “Frozen” fandom with the latest Arendelle Aqua collection inspired by the films with headwear, accessories and men’s and women’s apparel.
10. Add to the “Frozen” magic with specialty eats and treats! An Arendelle Aqua Mickey-shaped macaron with buttercream, blueberries and cream filling can be found at Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream in Disney California Adventure park, and at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café in Disneyland park. Additionally, a fun Sven sipper can now be found at Red Rose Taverne and Maurice’s Treats in Disneyland park, and at the Hyperion cart at Disney California Adventure park.
Check out the video below to see the “Frozen” fun at the Disneyland Resort:
Head on over to the Disneyland Resort to warm your hearts with these magical “Frozen” experiences!
*Music streaming feature requires an Apple Music® subscription. Separate Apple Music terms and conditions apply.
Available for iPhone® and smartphones for AndroidTM.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.