From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
The countdown is on for last minute shopping with Christmas only 8 days away. This is usually the point where I start getting a little desperate and wonder if I’m ever going to find the perfect gift for the hard-to-shop-for folks on my list. Don’t you worry, I’ve pulled together a curated list of a few of the hottest finds at Disney Springs right now that just might be the perfect gift you’re looking for or inspire you to create a customized gift of your own. If you spot something you’d like for yourself, don’t forget to pass along the hint to someone else!
- Head into the new year with the new Japan Collection from UNOde50 celebrating well-being, happiness and prosperity.
- Add some shimmer and sparkle under the tree with the newest Disney x kate spade new york collection at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- Sequins, sparkle and Disney, could you ask for anything more? Shop for new sequin Disney apparel and unique gifts at Tren-D.
- From the Disney Skyliner to Space Mountain, you’ll find the perfect shirt for their next park adventure at DisneyStyle.
- Discover the men’s CRISLU Jewelry collection featuring Disney necklaces, cuff links, and rings at Twenty Eight and Main at Marketplace Co-Op.
- Linen shirts, shorts, sweaters and more, treat someone special to shades as vibrant as his personality from finds at Tommy Bahama.
- Feed their Frozen fever with the newest Disney Parks Wishables Collection inspired by Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Pabbie from Once Upon a Toy.
- Celebrate the new year with some new bling for your Pandora bracelet with the new Disney Parks exclusive 2020 charm from World of Disney. (Also available at Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park and select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland.)
For the Disney Fan:
- Give the ultimate Disney fan on your list the Mickey Mouse gift set from Sunglass Icon featuring a pair of co-branded Mickey Mouse Wayfarer Ray-Bans, a care kit which includes a Mickey-inspired cleaning cloth, a sunglasses pouch and a limited-edition Mickey pin.
- Shopping for the ultimate Disney collector? The Montblanc Walt Disney Fountain Pen from Luxury of Time by Diamonds International makes for a classy and perfect surprise under the tree.
For the Foodie:
- Have them unwrap a smashing good gift with the adorable Reindeer Pluto Piñata from The Ganachery featuring additional chocolate surprises inside. (Available while supplies last.)
- Whether you’re looking for Deep South Hot Sauce, t-shirts, hats, gift cards, koozies or cookbooks, Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ makes the perfect destination for any foodie.
- “Buzz” on by Savannah Bee Company and build your own customized holiday gift basket featuring honey and skin care products.
For the Kids
- Your kiddo is sure to look stylish with classic Disney styles from Melissa Shoes.
- Have them show of their imagination and creativity with a new LEGO set from The LEGO Store featuring their favorite Disney characters including Star Wars and Marvel.
- Give the gift of acrobatic wonder and imagination with tickets to “Drawn to Life,” the new Cirque du Soleil show coming to Disney Springs in 2020 or give them an immersive experience where basketball dreams are just a layup away with tickets to NBA Experience.
For the Very Merry
- For those that love the holidays even after they’re over, there’s so many cute finds inside the World of Disney including the light-up snowman tumbler, the Santa Mickey Mouse Loungefly backpack, 12 days of Disney socks, and the classic jingle bell necklace.
- Don’t forget a 2019 personalized Disney ornament for the tree from Disney’s Days of Christmas.
These are just a few of my favorite gift ideas but rest assured, that’s not everything you can find at Disney Springs! Check out the Disney Springs Digital Gift Guide for more ideas and don’t forget to treat yourself to a peppermint cannoli from Vivoli il Geltao or a chocolate peppermint milkshake from D-Luxe Burger while you’re shopping. Happy Holidays!