From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Brian Webb
Time may be running out but it’s still the season for giving. And we have the perfect holiday gift ideas for your favorite Florida Resident. Here are the top 5 gifts a Florida Resident would love so you can cross holiday shopping off your to-do list!
1. There’s something so magical about coming back to the theme parks again and again and no better gift than a Walt Disney World Annual Pass! Florida Residents can purchase a Disney Silver Pass for $35 per month (12 monthly payments and 0% APR) plus a $139 down payment. Get full details here.
2. Another magical gift is a Florida Resident ticket! Florida Residents can enjoy savings on Walt Disney World Resort tickets including 40% off on 4-day Theme Park tickets and 30% on 3-Day Theme Park Tickets.
Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida Resident pays for the same ticket. 4-Day Theme Park Tickets expire 7 days after selected start date and 3-Day Theme Park Tickets expire 5 days after selected start date. Proof of Florida residency required. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
3. You can never go wrong with a Disney Gift Card! Florida Residents can use a Disney Gift Card for practically all things Disney – from Theme Park tickets to merchandise!
4. Another fantastic gift for a Florida Resident is a ticket to Disney After Hours! With a ticket to Disney After Hours, you can be among a limited number of guests to attend a unique, separately ticketed 3-hour nighttime event at Magic Kingdom Park or Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – select nights now through May 26th.
5. Give the ultimate festive gifts with the Mickey Mouse Icon Jingle Bell Light-Up Necklace, the Santa Mickey Mouse Mini Backpack by Loungefly, and the Mouseketeer Snowman Light-Up Tumbler, available at World of Disney at Disney Springs!