Today is National Winnie the Pooh Day! This national holiday commemorates the birthday of the creator of Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne, who was born on Jan. 18, 1882. I went looking for something fun to post for the occasion and came across this. 20 relatable Pooh quotes! Here you go!
1. Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.
2. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
3. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.”
4. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
5. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
6. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
7. “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.”
8. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
9. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
10. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
11. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
12. “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you.”
13. “There’s no difference between falling a thousand feet to the jagged rocks below and tumbling out of bed.”
14. “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”
15. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something.”
16. “A hug is always the right size.”
17. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
18. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”
19. “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
20. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”
I hope some of these brought a smile to your face! Happy Winnie the Pooh Day everyone!
Michele Atwood is the Owner/Editor of The Main Street Mouse and it’s subsidiaries and author of the book “Moving to Main Street U.S.A.” Michele also contributes Disney news to the Joe Kelley Morning Show on 96.5 WDBO in Orlando. She and her family made the move from Michigan to the Orlando area to pursue their Disney dreams. Michele is a life long Disney fan, and has two sons who have followed suit, each going on their first Disney trip before their first birthday’s. Part of the goal Michele has for The Main Street Mouse is not only to keep members informed, but to create somewhat of a Disney Family by relating to others through personal experiences and opinions. Also, Michele is making it a priority to share stories of inspiration and hope to other Disney Fans in an effort to share the Magic and hopefully make a difference in the lives of others.
~ I enjoy writing personal perspective blogs, doing TMSM Meet Ups for our readers, and keeping the constant interaction going with others, sharing the Disney Magic to people when they can’t be at their Happy Place.