From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jeremy Schoolfield
We’ve been sharing #DisneyMagicMoments with you here on the Disney Parks Blog for the past couple weeks – everything from virtual rides on attractions to special images from inside our parks and much more. That’s why I want to make sure you know about a major magic moment happening this week: “The Disney Family Singalong”!
This hour-long television special, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, will air Thursday, April 16, at 8 p.m. EDT on ABC. It’s going to be a nationwide event featuring celebrities and their families singing their favorite Disney tunes from home … and encouraging you to join in the fun with them.
Special guests will be singing plenty of songs that will make you feel as if you magically transported into a Disney park, including:
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love,” Ariana Grande
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes,” Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- “Be Our Guest,” Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” Christina Aguilera
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?,” Thomas Rhett
- “Friend Like Me,” James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”
- “Gaston,” Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- ‘it’s a small world,” John Stamos
- “Let It Go,” Amber Riley
- “Under the Sea,” Jordan Fisher
- “I Wan’na Be Like You,” Darren Criss
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me,” Josh Groban
- An epic performance of “We’re All in This Together” with Kenny Ortega and his friends from “High School Musical,” “Descendants,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Zombies” and more including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, KayCee Stroh, Raven-Symoné, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Sarah Jeffery, Meg Donelly, Milo Manheim, Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Reneé, Julia Lester, Larry Saperstein, Frankie Rodriguez, Joe Serafini, TikTok Sensations Charli D’Amelio and Dixie D’Amelio, Chucky Klapow, Jared Murillo, Ro Malaga, Britt Stewart, Kim Klapow and Bayli Baker Thompson.
- And many more from across The Walt Disney Company and beyond!
An animated character will be your guide as you sing along with well-known melodies from these beloved Disney stories. The broadcast will also feature special messages from our friends at Walt Disney Television, sharing information about the United States’ largest domestic hunger-relief organization, Feeding America, and how to support those experiencing hunger in these unprecedented times.
“The Disney Family Singalong” is sure to be a special moment you’ll want to be part of – the latest way Disney is bringing magic into homes right now. If you’re looking for more, visit DisneyMagicMoments.com for entertaining stories, videos and activities from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel and National Geographic that inspire imagination and discovery.