From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jeremy Schoolfield
The spooky season is upon us, and Magic Kingdom Park is welcoming foolish mortals looking for some happy haunts at Walt Disney World Resort. Check out this new Halloween Hit List for some eerily delightful places in the park to have some frightfully festive fun this season.
Looking for even more ghoulish goodness? Here’s what else is happening this month in Magic Kingdom Park:
- For the first time, guests of all ages can wear Halloween costumes during regular park hours, now through Oct. 31.
- Special Halloween-themed cavalcades pop up on the park’s parade route throughout the day and head down Main Street, U.S.A. You may spot Mickey Mouse and his pals or Disney Villains. And did you happen to catch a certain Pumpkin King in the video?
- Also on Main Street, U.S.A., keep an ear out for the Cadaver Dans, who will provide enchanting a cappella performances upon emerging from their tombs!
- As you saw in the video, festive Halloween-themed merchandise is available at select locations around the park, including a candy-swirl Minnie Mouse headband, apparel inspired by Disney Villains and more.
- Dig into some more devilishly delicious treats around the park, such as the Hades Nachos at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, or Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake at Liberty Square Market. For even more treats you can find around Walt Disney World Resort theme parks this fall, check out our 2020 fall foodie guide here; for fall-inspired treats at Disney Springs and our Resort hotels, click here.
We’re celebrating Halloween all month long here on the Disney Parks Blog, so keep checking back for more fiendishly fun #DisneyMagicMoments!