Shopping is Magical at Disney Springs Thanksgiving Week
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
The countdown to Christmas has taken on a whole new meaning this year. Most of my family and friends have started decorating early adding those nostalgic holiday touches at home along with kicking off their holiday shopping. I have to admit I’m a little behind this year, but Disney Springs always saves me especially when I need to shop for everyone. For foodies, kids, stocking stuffers and gifts for him and her, there’s always a store that fits my shopping needs. Of course, if you have a Disney Fan or two on your list, World of Disney is your one-stop-destination for Disney fans of all ages and starting next week, we’ll be kicking off holiday shopping with a few magical releases.
On Monday, Nov. 23, get your paws on the new Disney Parks Reigning Cats & Dogs Dooney & Bourke totes at World of Disney! Whether you’re a dog-person or a cat-person there’s something “purrfect” in this collection for every Disney dog or cat-loving fan. If you look closely, you’ll spot some familiar favorites like Thomas O’Malley, Yzma as a Cat, Lucifer, Nana, Pongo and Perdita, Max, and so many others on the front and back. See how many you can name!
We’re also releasing the Tangled Dooney & Bourke collection in celebration of the 10th anniversary of Tangled. I’ve always loved the glow of the lanterns from this film which are beautifully illustrated in the collection along with Rapunzel’s flowing hair and her best side-kick, Pascal.
You’ll find both of these collections at World of Disney at Disney Springs in addition to Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park, Legends of Hollywood and Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Discovery Trading Company at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park while supplies last.
If new Disney accessories weren’t exciting enough, we’ll also be featuring specially-priced items at several of our Disney retail stores November 23 through December 7 (some only available at Disney Springs!). This is the perfect opportunity to start shopping for some of those Disney-loving fans on your list. As an added bonus, Disney Annual Passholders can stack their discount for even more savings! See what’s in-store:
- Disney’s Days of Christmas & World of Disney- Receive 25% off a select holiday tote with any merchandise purchase*
- Goofy’s Candy Co. – Receive (1) complimentary select consumable with the purchase of (1) select consumable*
- Marketplace Co-Op – Receive 25% off a Loungefly Unicorn Backpack*
- Once Upon a Toy – Receive 25% off Classic Disney Princess Dolls*
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost – Receive 29% off Talking Yoda*
Beginning on November 24, two additional offers join the mix. I love a good “BOGO” so the thought of a free Loungefly Wristlet with the purchase of a qualifying Loungefly Backpack puts a huge smile on my face! Check ‘em out:
- DisneyStyle – Receive (1) complimentary Loungefly Pastel Wristlet with the purchase of (1) Loungefly Pastel Backpack*
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Receive (1) complimentary Loungefly Minnie Bow Wristlet with the purchase of (1) Loungefly Minnie Bow Backpack*
Be sure to take advantage of additional shopping promotions and discounts at many retailers as early as Nov. 23 across Disney Springs. See details below:
- Coach (Nov. 20 & 27): Save 50% off select styles every Friday in November.
- Coca-Cola Store (Nov. 27-29) Save $10 off a purchase of $50 or more and $25 off a purchase of $100 or more.
- Columbia Sportswear (Nov. 23-Dec.1): Pillows $19.99, Select outerwear starting at 40% off, Pint Glasses $24.99, 30% off, All Ski Goggles, Graphic T-Shirts 2 for $25.
- Lilly Pulitzer (Nov. 26-28): Celebrate Lilly’s favorite things this holiday season with (1) one complimentary original, printed ornament with each $75 purchase.
- Melissa Shoes (Nov. 26-30): Take 60% off all regular priced items and an extra 60% off all sale items.
- Ron Jon Surf Shop (Nov. 23-29): Get the classic Ron Jon Trusty Badge T-Shirt on sale up to 50% off. (Limited time offer. Available colors and sizes may vary.)
- Shop for Ireland (Nov. 27-29): Enjoy 25% off all jewelry and up to 70% off select clothing, souvenirs, and gifts.
- Sperry (Nov.24-30): Enjoy $54.99 doorbuster boots and up to 50% select styles while supplies last.
- UGG (Nov. 27-Dec.31): Enjoy 30% off select styles while supplies last.
- UNOde50 (Nov. 19-30): Enjoy 50% off select styles.
- Vera Bradley (Nov. 19-Dec. 1): $20 Medium Cosmetic (reg. $40) from the Mickey’s Paisley Celebration Collection with your purchase of $75 or more. Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.
- Take a quick snack break and check out the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck now located at Disney Springs West Side with a brand-new menu. On Nov. 27, 2020 enjoy complimentary queso and chips with any entree purchase.
(All offers subject to change. Not to be combined with other offers. While supplies last. See each location for more details.)
Don’t forget the Disney Springs Virtual Gift Guide is always at your fingertips if you need a little gift-giving inspiration while you’re shopping. Visit us at @disneysprings on Instagram and scroll through our highlight buttons for popular gift categories.
As a friendly tip, we recommend shopping in the morning and early afternoon as parking may be more available earlier in the day. Planning to join us for Thanksgiving? Please arrive at least 60 minutes before your dining reservation.
(*Discounts taken off at register. Not valid on previous purchases. Price adjustment made at register. Not valid on previous purchases. Complimentary item is valid on lower priced item. Regular prices apply when purchasing a single item or purchasing in odd-numbered quantities. Complimentary item must be returned if the qualifying purchase is returned. No other discounts apply to promotional items. Promotion does not apply to the purchase of tickets, passes, Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. Valid while supplies last. Offer subject to change without notice. In store purchase only.)