From the Walt Disney World News and written by: Jackie Kutney
Change up the usual way of coloring Easter eggs this year with these cute eggs inspired by Finding Nemo! Use rubber bands to make seaweed-like patterns on blue and green eggs, and don’t forget to paint one orange with white stripes for our favorite little fish.
– hard boiled eggs
– egg coloring kit
– rubber bands
– wooden egg
– orange paint
– white paint
– Place 2-3 rubber bands around the hard boiled eggs.
– Dip the eggs into blue and green dyes and let dry.
– Remove rubber bands to reveal the seaweed design.
– Paint the wooden egg orange and let dry.
– Paint white stripes on the orange egg to look like Nemo.
-Hide the eggs around your house or yard on Easter and tell your kids that one of the eggs is extra special. They will love finding Nemo!