From the Walt Disney World News and written by: Guest Blog
From the Universal Orlando Blog and written by: Linda Laguardia
Click HERE to Purchase Tickets
The world’s premier Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, opens tonight at Universal Orlando Resort – bringing the ultimate Halloween experience to life at Universal Studios Florida on selects nights through October 31.
For its highly-anticipated 30th year, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights is unleashing a legion of horror legends, pop culture greats and haunting original stories – many from the event’s esteemed history – in 10 disturbingly realistic haunted houses, five nightmarish scare zones and outrageous live entertainment, with diabolical surprises lurking around every corner…
Throughout the event, guests will:
- step into Netflix’s critically-acclaimed series “The Haunting of Hill House” for the first time ever, awakening the imposing and mysterious Hill House as it beckons them to embark on the dark journey experienced by the Crain family
- be at the whim of the self-described “Bio-Exorcist” as they shadow Beetlejuice’s every move through artfully recreated scenes from the popular film
- try to outrun the maniacal Leatherface and his unrelenting chainsaw on a killer journey through a series of familiar scenes inspired by the 1974 iconic slasher film in “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”
- witness the resurrection of one of Universal Pictures’ most iconic monsters – the Bride of Frankenstein – as she becomes an unstoppable scientist and begins her mission to revive Frankenstein’s monster in “Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives”
- come face-to-face with the most notorious Halloween Horror Nights icons in history that rival any horror villain on the big screen as they join forces to inflict unimaginable terror in “Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured”
- scream their way through five additional original haunted houses created by the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment team, including “Welcome to Scarey: Horror in the Heartland,” “Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth,” “The Wicked Growth: Realm of the Pumpkin,” “Puppet Theatre: Captive Audience” and “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy”
The horror continues as hordes of menacing “scareactors” fill the streets in five ominous scare zones to stalk guests’ every move as they enter the monstrous universe of iconic horror stories from “Crypt TV,” attempt to escape the frights of scare zones’ past in “30 Years, 30 Fears,” resist succumbing to an alien cyber regime overtaking a future dystopia in “Seek and Destroy,” flee the wrath of the Terra Queen and her rooted, evil plans in “Gorewood Forest” and witness a box office “slash” in “Lights, Camera, Hacktion: Eddie’s Revenge.”
And when they need a break from the screams, guests can enjoy two all-new, shockingly-entertaining shows. Marathon of Mayhem: Carnage Factory, a brand-new nighttime lagoon show, transforms the expansive Universal Studios lagoon with renowned visions of fright highlighting some of the biggest names in horror and Halloween Horror Nights history featured in this year’s event. And a fiery new show, Halloween Nightmare Fuel, ignites guests’ waking nightmares with nocturnal creatures, aerialists of the night and frightful fire performers as they come alive to the crackling beat of rock, metal, and electronica music.
For more information about Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 and to purchase tickets, visit www.Orlando.HalloweenHorrorNights.com. Due to popular demand, event nights are expected to sell out and tickets should be purchased in advance.
Halloween Horror Nights also returns to Universal Studios Hollywood this fall, running select nights Thursday, September 9 through Sunday, October 31.
Guidelines for Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will align with the destination’s overall health and safety protocols and preserve the unique nature of our event’s guest experience. Clear vinyl has been installed in key locations of our haunted houses to allow our scareactors to safely interact with guests. All team members and performers will be required to wear face coverings within indoor venues. As always, we continue to monitor local conditions and react appropriately. Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that guests will not be exposed during their visit. Before visiting, click here to review the safety guidelines for Universal Orlando Resort.
The post Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight, Unleashing a Sinster Lineup of Terrifying Frights to Celebrate 30 Years of Fear appeared first on Press Releases, Photos and Media Kits for Universal Orlando Resort™.