From the Walt Disney World News and written by: Michele
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has revealed the menu for the return of the annual fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, taking place outside on the resort’s causeway Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30. Featured dishes include returning festival favorites as well as inventive new items from the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
For a full list of current menu offerings, please visit https://swandolphin.com/wp-pdf/other/fwcmenu.pdf. Fans can visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to purchase tickets to the outdoor event.
Notable new dishes on the 2021 menu include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the resort’s new tower, the Swan Reserve
- Croquetas: fried smoked ham & cheese dumpling with cilantro crema from Frieda’s Kitchen
- Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta and nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Bourbon Apples: caramelized apples, bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, honey granola crumble from the Swan and Dolphin pastry team
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and hollandaise sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce and tempura crunch from Cabana
- Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
- Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling at Chinatown
- Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy and cheddar cheese curds from the Beer Garden
The event will take place outdoors and employ appropriate safety measures in accordance with Center for Disease Control recommendations and Walt Disney World policies at the time of the event.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 20 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100 beverages amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
With a variety of restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The resort boasts numerous certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
About the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
In the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin reside amongst the greatest theme parks and attractions in Central Florida. They are located between EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and nearby Disney’s Animal KingdomTheme Park and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests can discover 18 world-class restaurants and lounges, sophisticated guest rooms and the luxurious Mandara Spa. The resorts feature six pools, three health clubs, nearby golf and complimentary transportation throughout the Walt Disney WorldResort. The newest addition, the 14-story Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, opens 2021 and offers an upscale, boutique atmosphere as well as 149 suites ideal for families and two presidential suites. The resorts can be reached at 800-227-1500. For more information, visit www.swandolphin.com and connect via social media @SwanDolphin #swandolphin.