From the Walt Disney World News and written by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern California residents may visit for as little as $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket, and also enjoy special offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, on sale now
Celebrations to enjoy during this limited-time offer include Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Guests can rediscover reimagined attractions such as Snow White’s Enchanted Wish and Jungle Cruise, and embark on thrilling adventures at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and Avengers Campus
ANAHEIM, Calif. (December 14, 2021) – To ring in the New Year with many jubilant celebrations coming in 2022, the Disneyland Resort is introducing a special weekday ticket offer just for Southern California residents. On sale now for visits beginning Jan. 3, 2022, eligible guests may experience the magic of Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park for as little as $67 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day weekday ticket, subject to park reservations.
From winter into spring, it’s an ideal time to visit the Happiest Place on Earth to enjoy spectacular entertainment day and night, experience the return of some favorite festivals, wave to beloved Disney characters, rediscover classic attractions and thrill rides, and embark on exciting new adventures. In addition to this ticket offer, the three Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are offering special rates on standard and premium rooms for a limited time.
Southern California Resident Limited-Time Weekday Ticket Offer
For a limited time, Southern California residents may select from these specially priced ticket options* and save on select multi-day weekday tickets:
- 3-day, 1 park per day weekday ticket for $199
- 3-day Park Hopper weekday ticket for $259
- 3-day, 1 park per day weekday ticket with Disney Genie+ service for $259
- 3-day, Park Hopper weekday ticket with Disney Genie+ service for $319
These three-day tickets are available for purchase now with redemption on weekdays from Jan. 3 through May 26, 2022. They can be used on a consecutive three-day visit or three separate days throughout the offer period, with Saturdays and Sundays blocked out.
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and valid ticket for the same park on the same date are required. Park reservations are subject to availability.
Here are some of the many offerings guests may enjoy when using the limited-time Southern California resident weekday ticket to visit the Disneyland Resort in early 2022:
- Lunar New Year: Disneyland Resort will celebrate the Year of the Tiger this Lunar New Year in Disney California Adventure, from Jan. 21 – Feb. 13, 2022. Welcoming a year of good fortune, this joyous festival invites guests of all ages to commemorate traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures, along with darling Disney characters such as Tigger, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the Three Little Pigs donning their Lunar New Year festive best. Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession is a bright and bold parade presented daily by Mulan and her faithful dragon, Mushu, along with a Chinese dragon puppet, warriors, drummers and dancers. The festival will feature other live entertainment, four culinary marketplaces, fun-filled activities, kid-friendly crafts, vibrant décor, a Lucky Wishes Wall and specialty merchandise.
Adding to the excitement of Lunar New Year, Raya from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ film, “Raya and the Last Dragon” will be appearing for the very first time at Disneyland Resort during the celebration. Guests are invited to welcome Raya and catch a glimpse of the glistening dragon gem among the blooming Kumandran flowers, nestled deep in the heart of the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: This spring celebration of California-inspired cuisines, from March 4 – April 26, 2022, highlights the dynamic agricultural bounties, diverse foods and flavors of the Golden State. Guests can taste innovative dishes from talented Disneyland Resort chefs and tantalize their palates across a dozen festival marketplaces offering small plates, specialty wines and craft beers. From visits with Chef Goofy to craft activities and musical performances, there is something for food festival lovers of every age to enjoy. Special signature events including Carthay Circle winemaker receptions, and wine, beer and mixology education and tasting seminars will be available for reservations** at an additional fee.
- “Mickey’s Mix Magic”: Returning January 10 for a limited time, “Mickey’s Mix Magic,” will be presented nightly in Disneyland park. State-of-the-art projections, show lighting and lasers transform Main Street, U.S.A., Sleeping Beauty Castle and the façade of “it’s a small world” into a dazzling, high-energy, family fun dance party celebrating Mickey Mouse, with fireworks added on select nights.
- New Limited-Time Birthday Experience, “Celebrate! In Mickey’s Toontown”: Young families can create special memories by scheduling a private party in Mickey Mouse’s house in Mickey’s Toontown. From Jan. 19 – March 6, 2022, groups of up to 10 people can celebrate and enjoy cupcake decorating, games, crafts, a Disney PhotoPass photo opportunity with Mickey Mouse and quicker entry to Gadget Go Coaster. The party is 90-minutes and additional details can be found at com/CelebrateMickeysToontown.
- Heroic Adventures: Guests can step right into adventurous stories and create their own at the new Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
Avengers Campus brings together Super Heroes for the common good, and they’re calling all recruits to join the action at WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure, taste-test inventive food and drinks and become part of a bigger universe to live out their own heroic story.
At Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, guests are transported to a galaxy far, far away at the Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu, where they can take the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. On Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, guests aboard a full-size transport shuttle before they are captured by a Star Destroyer, finding themselves in the middle of a climactic battle between the dark side of the First Order and the light side of the Resistance.
- Family Favorites: From a stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., to discover the sparkling Sleeping Beauty Castle and on to the mad dash of chasing Jack-Jack on the Incredicoaster at Pixar Pier, guests can spend a fun-filled day revisiting their favorite “must-do’s” and “must-sees” across both theme parks. Newly reimagined attractions in Disneyland include Snow White’s Enchanted Wish, Jungle Cruise and a beautifully refurbished King Arthur Carrousel.
- Return of Nighttime Spectaculars this Spring: The classic fan-favorite “Main Street Electrical Parade” will light up Disneyland in time for the parade’s 50th anniversary year, and guests will be treated to the return of three more nighttime spectaculars at Disneyland Resort this spring: “Fantasmic!”, “World of Color” and the “Disneyland Forever” fireworks spectacular.
Save Up to 25 Percent on Select Stays at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
Those who wish to stay and play a little longer in the heart of the magic can enjoy special savings with room offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort.*** Hotel guests can save up to 25 percent off select rooms, most Sunday through Thursday nights, based upon availability from Jan. 3 – April 7, 2022. Guests may save 20 percent on standard rooms and 25 percent on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and at the Disneyland Hotel, and 10 percent on standard and premium rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These room offers may be reserved now through March 17, 2022. To learn more, guests may visit www.disneyland.com.
The Hotels of the Disneyland Resort offer easy, convenient access to both parks (subject to valid park admission and park reservations), with benefits and magical touches that only a Disneyland hotel can provide. Whether it’s reveling in the classic Disney charm of the Disneyland Hotel, the beach boardwalk theme of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, or being immersed in the Craftsman-style elegance of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, staying at any of the resort hotels provides a uniquely Disney experience.
For more information and to book a Disneyland Resort vacation, visit www.disneyland.com or contact your travel professional.
*Offer valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire 5/26/2022 and are not valid before 1/3/2022. Valid only on weekdays, and subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday ( 1/8, 1/9, 1/15, 1/16, 1/22, 1/23, 1/29, 1/30, 2/5, 2/6, 2/12, 2/13, 2/19, 2/20, 2/26, 2/27, 3/5, 3/6, 3/12, 3/13, 3/19, 3/20, 3/26, 3/27, 4/2, 4/3, 4/9, 4/10, 4/16, 4/17, 4/23, 4/24, 4/30, 5/1, 5/7, 5/8, 5/14, 5/15, 5/21, and 5/22) Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
To enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited, and subject to availability. A hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
**Subject to availability. Park admission and park reservation not included with the cost of such events. Must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
***Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 1/3/22 through 4/7/22. Book through 3/17/22; travel must be completed by 4/8/22. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort including updates on wearing face coverings.
About the Disneyland Resort
The Disneyland Resort features two spectacular theme parks – Disneyland (the original Disney theme park) and Disney California Adventure Park – plus three hotels and the Downtown Disney District, comprising unique dining, entertainment and shopping experiences. The Resort’s hotels are the luxurious, 948-room Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, which also features 50 two-bedroom equivalent Disney Vacation Club units; the magical, 973-room Disneyland Hotel – both AAA Four Diamond properties – and the 481-room Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel with its “day-at-the-beach” theme. For information on attractions and vacations at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com, call (866) 43-DISNEY or contact local travel agents. Located in Anaheim, Calif., the Disneyland Resort opened July 17, 1955. Open daily, year-round.